Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
damo-nativez
My Device: torch9850
My Carrier: digicel jamaica

getting tired of bb nw!!!

today mi blackberry was freezing and i took the advice i got by you people to re install the software and now neither my near feild communication is showing or my mobile hotspot and to add to all that when i'm connected to my wireless i'm not getting any internet! its a blackerry torch 9850 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: getting tired of bb nw!!!

damo-nativez wrote:

today mi blackberry was freezing and i took the advice i got by you people to re install the software and now neither my near feild communication is showing or my mobile hotspot and to add to all that when i'm connected to my wireless i'm not getting any internet! its a blackerry torch 9850 

Hello damo-nativez

Yes I can see your previous posts , you should be thankful to such kind volunteers who help you with your device because your device suffered some major issue but not just freezing  :smileyhappy:

Those features .. NFC and Mobile Hotspot depends on our carriers , are you able to use those features earlier . Meanwhile try those steps in a same sequence as you Updated / Reloaded your device Software :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.