Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
kandwsmom
My Device: Playbook tablet
My Carrier: at&t
Accepted Solution

help, my 9900 won't stop downloading, but i don't know what it is

i updated 3 apps today on my bold 9900, bridge, evernote and messenger.  Once i got them all updated and the phone restarted, the download action icon started running and hasn't stopped for nearly an hour, unless i turn off the wifi manually.    it went off briefly, about 3 minutes, when i synced my playbook with my bold under the blackberry bridge app on my phone.  i've tried going to the home screen where it tells which applications are running and it's just the usual ones, home, bbm, internet, phone and messages.  i have tried turning off the phone several times, but still the problem persists.  help please?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cochamarco
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: help, my 9900 won't stop downloading, but i don't know what it is

because in your app needs update from website , you must uninstall your app to stop this
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kandwsmom

how will i know which app? i already uninstalled evernote as this was one of the three i updated. i don't think you can uninstall bbm. i suppose it's possible to uninstall blackberry bridge, but this doesn't seem to be the problem. all other apps are reporting up to date. does this clarify the issue, or confuse it. how can i tell which app is causing the problem?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kandwsmom

i finally uninstalled all 3 updated apps, and performed 2 battery pulls.  it was the blackberry bridge app that was causing the problem.  perhaps there's a glitch in the latest download.  i'll check the forums later for any info. on that before i reinstall the app. to my phone.

Please use plain text.