Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Adane2
My Device: bold 9790

how do i retrieve contact numbers which were deleted of my handset?? pls help!!!

i recently linked my bb with my partners bb and all my contacts appeared on his contact list and he deleted it. i need to get them back. please assist, i hadsome important numbers on it.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: how do i retrieve contact numbers which were deleted of my handset?? pls help!!!

Hello Adane2

Welcome to Support Forums

How did you linked your BlackBerry with your partner's BlackBerry ?

Do you have a previous backup of your device, using BlackBerry Protect or using an email account to sync your address book ! If you're then you can restore your contacts from those backup .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Adane2

Re: how do i retrieve contact numbers which were deleted of my handset?? pls help!!!

He had my email on his phone, that's how my contacts appeared on his phone. How can I get it back?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Adane2 wrote:
He had my email on his phone, that's how my contacts appeared on his phone. How can I get it back?

first from a PC login to that email account and check if your Contacts are still there , if its still there  then add / intergrate that email account on your device to sync your Contact list .

Also have you used BlackBerry Protect on your device for backup ?

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Adane2

No I havent but he has.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Adane2 wrote:
No I havent but he has.

Have you Checked your Email account if contacts are still there ? 

Please use plain text.