Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Tmobile

incorrect date display in text messages

The date displayed in text messages is showing as Mon 29 May 2017 and incoming messages shown as all received at 5.55am yet the date and time on my phone is correct and showing todays date? Can anyone help rectify please:Shifty:

New Contributor
My Carrier: Orange

Re: incorrect date display in text messages

I posted about this too, but had no response. I've only got 3 days to decide whether to keep the phone too. I thought I may have had a response by now.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Orange

[ Edited ]

Debidink. When does your actual contract start with Tmobile (if it hasn't yet started)? Mine (Orange) started today (my Blackberry was just on the old monthly sim contract until then) and I got a text from Orange this morning (albeit 05:55!!) updating settings. This and future messages now show the correct date and time. The ones received before the contract start date still have the wrong date on.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Tmobile

Hi.  Thanks for your response.  I have just renewed it and the blackberry is the phone I chose with it.  I think i have sorted it by changing the device date to that as the text message date shows and then changed it back and rebooted the phone and the problem seems to have corrected itself I think.  And yes my old messages still read the wrong date and 'conversations' strings I have are still tagged onto the old wrong date and time.