Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: 9790

joline blackberry bold9790

hi i've got a blackberry bold 9790, my host routing table is empty, i did try to register but it keeps saying registration message sent, but i dont receive any messages to say its been registered, the did reset my software for me, and i did acivate my bis but still nothing want to work,everytime i want to go into my blackberry id account it says unable to update blackberry id account  information while offline. i also did phone my provider but they cant see anything wrong on there side. what can i do

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: joline blackberry bold9790

Hi and Welcome to the Community...and apologies for the delayed reply!

Hopefully you already have this sorted out...but just in case.

Until your BB can register to your carrier data network, nothing can be done. There are several reasons that it may not be able to do so, but your carrier needs to sort those out as most require access to the "behind the scenes" systems to which only they have access. Indeed, only they have the ability to escalate your case (at no cost to you) into RIM for enhanced support...and, from what you describe, they need to do so as they cannot figure this out.

I recommend you press you carrier to escalate. Think of it this way -- you PAY THEM for 100% of your services and 100% of your formal support. Right now, they are delivering neither, yet you must continue to PAY THEM.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code