Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: jvm error 545

Hi nikkip99 and welcome to the forums!

Good answer the error is software related. I have attached a KB on resolving the problem, it contains multiple links to other resources as well.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB12077 "JVM error 545" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
hanaam96
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: BlackBerry

hello, i have been facing the 'jvm error 545' for 2 days now. ive tried everything, ive tried duing a file system dump but every time it is almost loading it tells me that there was an error and they can not complete the process. so i tried generating a support log but it tells me the same thing. is there any other way i could download jvm or repair my phone without having to format or update my blackberry, or is there any way i could back up my files while it has the jvm problem because i have important files that i do not wanna have to risk losing. reply asap please for any possible solution

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sulieman
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Optus

I'm sorry to say that I only managed to fix this by using the warranty which involved getting a replacement phone.

I have now finally given up on Blackberry. After 10 years of sticking through thick and thin I felt enough was enough, I've been through 6 (old style) Blackberry Bolds in 2 years and a 3 Bold 9900s in a year, I've had enough.

Now, I just wish someone would invent a Samsung S4 with a real keyboard. Save yourself the heartache and ditch it is my advice

Please use plain text.