Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jaanam
My Device: blackberry bold 9780, imei 35426104478080

lost mobile support needed <removed>

[ Edited ]

i have lost my mobile and an unable to locate it ,i have lots of important data on my mobile ,please advice how do i block this hand set ,please urgently advice

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: lost mobile support needed <removed>

[ Edited ]

Hi jaanam

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry for your loss , To block your device you have to contact your Carrier Etisalat , please refer to this Article for further informations                Lost or Stolen BlackBerry -- What to do?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
jaanam
My Device: blackberry bold 9780, imei 35426104478080

[ Edited ]

i have already made a police report and tried tried to contact etisalat office ,but they have asked me to contact blackberry service center with police report ,so i have tried to contact you ,please advice if you can assist me to block imei no 

Contributor
g_neus
My Device: Z10, Torch 9800, PlayBook 16GB

[ Edited ]

If you had Blackberry Protect installed on your handheld, you may also be able to sign up for Blackberry protect online (if you havent done so already).  When you create an account, it gives you the ability to find your Blackberry handheld via its built-in GPS.  You can also remotely lock your handheld.

http://worldwide.blackberry.com/ap/protect/

Another possible option to consider...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click 'Like' if this was helpful, and mark it as a solution if it has solved your problem.