Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
tbabs
My Device: 9900

my blackberry 9900 got frozen and wont come on again what do i do?

prior to this freezing of my phone i was playing music and i was trying to check out a picture a friend sent to me, i downloaded a couple of apps like screen grabber, picstory,naija pings,bible and a few stuffs and took picures with it all of a sudden when i was chatting with a friend it went off completely and never came back on what do i do please?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: my blackberry 9900 got frozen and wont come on again what do i do?

Hi tbabs

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

It may be possible that your battery has drained completely,In that case you may have to Charge it for hours ,Or you can manage a good quality fully charged BlackBerry battery  and test it on your device to see if the problem is within the Battery or because of any newly installed applications on your  device .

So I prefer if you have an external charger then connect your old battery and leave it for a couple of hours ,meanwhile  try to arrange a share fully charged BlackBerry battery and try to start your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
tbabs
My Device: 9900

i have charged it for hours but it won't turn up i even used a fully charged battery i got from my lil brothers bold five as well but it didn't work its completely dead,i sent it to the repairer  for reboothing he said he could not access it coz its like a hard ware  issue so please do you have any other idea coz am so angry as to why this will happen now when i need my blackberry the most.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi tbabs

So after replacing with a fully charge Battery your device does not boot and  the repair shop is also unable to repair your device. As doors are closing I prefer you should try by yourself , Search this forums or any other and try with every steps possible to recover your device.We all try to help you.

First of all try Application loader to force the detection of your device ,for that this Knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

You can the  Jl Cmder  to wipe and load the OS but remember it may take multiple attempts to connect your device so you have to try again and again,Look at this :

How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? 

if that fails then    What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Prince