Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jacksonpinto46
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: DU

network problem in BOLD 9900

Signal strength is good(shows full), but who ever calls me they saying my cell phone is always  out of coverage area or switched off.

I tried calling from my land line to cell same response not reachable. Please advise how to solve this problem

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: network problem in BOLD 9900

Hello jacksonpinto46

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried using another SIM from a different Carrier on your device to see if it changes ! please Try it it will let you know if the problem is within your SIM / Carrier network Or the device itself.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jacksonpinto46
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: DU

I did changed my sim card and tried no development  so i am here. And also my cell phone freezes like anything i am tired with this 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello jacksonpinto46

How old is your device ! If its still under warranty !

Have you tried a battery pull restart , first advise is a Battery pull restart , remove the battery while your device is Powered On wait for a min. Then re-insert it back .Rebooting in this way fixes most issues within our device.

If problem persist I suggest contact your Carrier ask for a replacement Because those freezing issues are not much concerned, it can be resolved but if you device has any problem with network the problem might be with with antenna and its an hardware issue .

Or you can try Software Reload to rule out any software issue , if you want to try then refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.