Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
luluuz
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: Bell

no LED no screen, no sign of life. HELP

I had left my phone for a few hours and came back to it being not responsive. Assuming it was dead I plugged it in to charge for sevral hours and nothing happened. I have battery pulled, sim pulled, and left the battery out overnight. None of these helped. I have also connected it to the computer without the battery and it was not recognized. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cazandra
My Device: curve
My Carrier: bsnl

Re: no LED no screen, no sign of life. HELP

Did you check the polarity of the battery when the polarity of the battery differs the mobile will not connect to charge mode if the battery is the one you got with the phone you can check the connetors of the phone which is the lead pin for battery and if all are correct and still facing the problem the mother board of the mobile phone may get short circute you can take to the near by black berry service station to replace it .

NOTE:check your battery polarity with multi meter .to avoid damages to the battery .because now a days lots of meters are comming with batterey which may spoil your battery

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
luluuz
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: Bell

Re: no LED no screen, no sign of life. HELP

how am I supposed to check the polarity?
Please use plain text.