Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

zgirls173
My Device: bold 9700

not receiving password recovery emails

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: not receiving password recovery emails

Try resending the service books to your phone.  To do this, follow Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Accounts>(Menu Key)>Service Books>(Menu Key)>Send Service Books on your homescreen.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

zgirls173
My Device: bold 9700

the problem I have is when I get to email accounts, it asks for user name and password... this is the password I'm trying to recover.  Any suggestions??

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That is your BIS password. You may need to contact your carrier to have that reset.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Winnie54
My Device: not know

I know a  password recovery tool called SmartKey Password Recovery.  
It is great. You may try if there is no other solution.

Life could be good if you only stay with SmartKey Password Recovery. So if you lost password go to http://www.recoverlostpassword.com