Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
girish1059
My Device: blackberry white 9780

phone repairing charge rs 14500/- new available for rs 9000/-

[ Edited ]

1.Product description (model number - blackberry 9780 white

2.Purchase date- 02/02/2011

3.Purchase location- Mobile store paschim vihar new delhi

4.Cost of the product - Rs 26750/-
5.Receipt/invoice number -<Personal Content Removed>

6.Job sheet no.- OUT / 1897 from active telecome pitampura delhi 41 and IMEI no. <Personal Content Removed>

7.Description(in detail)NO POWER ON

History for my handset blackberry 9780 White imei no. <Personal Content Removed>. Bbm pin <Personal Content Removed>. Dated 02/02/2011.
From mobile store paschim vihar new delhi 110063.
This handset was always creating problems for me. Such as sometime its screen Flashes gets blank. Hanging. Service centres etc.
Few days back it was being checked by the service centre at active telecome. And it was replaced.
After few months it was on power on.
Me and family have dozens for bb handsets but this is my best. Today i had received call from mobile number <Personal Content Removed>from active telecome. Saying that a cost of rs 14500/- will be charged for power supply section.
I can pay a nominal charge but thousands are not possible for me to arrange. Already i have buyed it for rs 26750/- which was a big purchase for me. which is now available for less than rs 9000/-

I kindly request you to arrange the Spares at reasonable costs and give my phone as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

GIRISH
<Personal Content Removed>
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: phone repairing charge rs 14500/- new available for rs 9000/-

I'm sorry but you'll need to contact the repair facility or service provider that you sent the device to for service. Nobody here can help you with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
JSanders
Solutions: 5,979
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: phone repairing charge rs 14500/- new available for rs 9000/-

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

We are uses just like you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code