Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold, 9790
My Carrier: o2

Re: photo retrivel after water damage.thinks is officially dead now!

hi, simply abhik...

thank you so much for your help, iv tred putting anoher fully charged battery in my phone and the red light just comes on for 10 seconds then nothing......... the phones doesnt even show any like when plugged into the charger with the new battery in.

when i put my orignial battery into another phone, nothing happen at all not even the red light.

i think i should jus declare defeat,

is there no other way you can think of that i could retrieve the photos b4 o2 take the phone away and bring me a relacement. many thanks sazzles. .

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: photo retrivel after water damage.thinks is officially dead now!

[ Edited ]

Hi

From ur last post, it looks like that both ur battery and ur phone has been damaged by the water...

Am sorry, in such case there is nothing that u can do to retrieve ur data from the phone without physically opening the BB...  u really cant help if any internal part of ur BB(say some chip or circuit) has been damaged...moisture/water is the worst enemy of any electronic device...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________