Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

pictures in email

sorry to pester again :smileytongue:

i can't see the pictures in emails that are pushed to my phone. i've registered a hotmail and a yahoo account and can see text but no pictures. does anyone else experience this?

Regular Contributor

Re: pictures in email

Open the email that you want to view. If the pics are not displayed. Press the menu button and then press the show images option. That will reload the message with the images.

If the images you want are attachments, U will need to download then and then it will show them in the message.

Hope that helps

If i help solve your problem, Click that button to the right of the screen.

Thank you very much.

Rob
New Contributor

thanks!! it worked perfectly :smileyhappy:

I have an Enterprise Server account with ATT linked to Outlook and some pictures will display and others not.  I have changed all my security settings to Allow and set Autoload, but still have the same problem.  If I do the sequence you described, some display and others do not.  If I forward the message, all pictures are sent to the recipient.  Any ideas that will allow me to autoload the pictures and dispaly all of them without filtering?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin

After selecting 'Get Images' option, I am getting an X mark on the image box and no images are loading.

I heard from RIM that, I must have data plan to see the images. I don't understand why should I be on data plan when I am trying to access the images through wifi?

My old Nokia E72 downloads all the images automatically (on WiFi without data plan), and this is sad that my new / latest BB 9900 can't do that :smileysad: