Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: mtn

plz help(software)

Halo I hope someone can help..... I have a bold 9900 and for some reason I can't access my media files after I had it connected to my PC (disconnected).. And when I try to access my files from device it shows me there is empty, and if I look under my files it show its there but I can't access it... And if I connect it to my PC it show its there.. And all my folders shows as shortcuts if I connect to my PC can open it then via the PC but not my device, I have to format my device and memory card every time... And when I take a photo then I can't access it from the camera or device, and space on my device and memory card is a lot, this only happens when I connect to a PC ( ANY PC FOR THAT MATER) I can't download either if I don't format the card and device... It was never like this until now recently, going on for about 2or 3 weeks now.... Plz help or I might send this one to the wall as well

regard

Pieter Snyder

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: plz help(software)

[ Edited ]

Hi pietersnyder and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

When you plug your BlackBerry smartphone into your computer, what are file extensions on your media? Do you see a .REM on your files?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!