Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9650 verizon wirlees
My Carrier: verizon

problem with BBM

my old BMM was gone , i dont know how.

i instaled a new one , and now its not workin . it says : Cannot set up BMM , insufficient wireless or ur conection its turned off.

actualy my conection was fine .

now i want to delete it , and take it again, but i dont know how. someone help me please.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: problem with BBM

Hello ana1992

If you want to reinstall the same or the recent version of BlackBerry Messenger then try this , first On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there.

KB10040 :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back . After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm and download the most recent version available for your device.

But the error message you got indicates that you don't have sufficient wireless coverage , are you sure you have ? also be sure that on manage connection > mobile network your data services are ON . 

try it and let us know.

But the error message you got while using the recent version 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

hi Prince2012, thnx for replaying.

I deleted the BBM and I made the refresh.

can I download BBM from BB world ??? is there any problem or I should download from  www.blackberry.com/bbm ?

thnx again, bye bye !!!

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB / 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone

I had this problem after updating bbm but it started working by it self after 2 months. So it will work right in the end.
Contributor

u mean I should update it and wait to start work by it self? is there another way?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB / 8900
My Carrier: Vodafone

I went to go back in desk top manager to a previous time when I knew it was working but it still had the version that was updated. I tried all sorts of things, even went to Vodafone shop who said there was a problem with it and could not help.
So I could not fix it and I thourght that RIM had fixed it.