Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Regular Contributor
deviant1966
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

"do not disturb" in profiles

Any idea what the "do not disturb" check box does at the bottom of each alert type in profile edditing?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: "do not disturb" in profiles

It sends your calls to voicemail without the phone ringing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
guptakapilin

Re: "do not disturb" in profiles is overriding exceptions

Hi

I have blackberry bold, I have a very odd problem; I made a profile to with Do not disturb ON - I want all calls to transfer to vmail, I made few exceptions (I made a group, selected the profile to be used to LOUD, check marked the exception to select it and saved as well).

Now problem is when Do not disturb is turned ON, my bold is overriding all exceptions, it gives a brief ring and then call gets transfered to voice mail. Any idea why is it happening?? It does not happen on my previous handsets like curve etc..

Reply appreciated.

Please use plain text.
home40

Re: "do not disturb" in profiles is overriding exceptions

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Please let us know if there is an answer for that. (?)

Thanks

Please use plain text.