Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
RaeznCheyenne
My Device: Bold 9900

serius & sgnificant bold multi issueii

Not teche. Can't get into forum, wouldn't accept my sgn on info. Bold 1 year old. no drop & protectd by otter. Time keeps setting itseelf despte my changes. Had to turn off sleep cycle, so doesn't turn off wheb I need. Know it used to bback up, now. I have no idea. Can anyone tell me what the hek s happenng? This seemed to start happening but s now way worse about the tme the "I" buttom started not workng well.
Please use plain text.
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: serius & sgnificant bold multi issueii

Hi RaeznCheyenne,

Could you please provide a bit more detail so I can assist you better?

1. Just to verify is your Device Time field resetting itself? If so, is the Time Zone field also resetting?
  2. Are your Auto Update Time and Auto Update Time Zone fields set to Automatic and ON? If so, does the same issue happen when these fields are set to Manual and NO?
  3. Can you please clarify the issue you are having with backing up?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RaeznCheyenne
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: serius & sgnificant bold multi issueii

FrankieS, Thank you for your reply.  I had a lot of trouble getting signed into the forum until now.  Since you replied, I deleted every app individually and now the time and date are working properly.  I still have a real concern about my backup, however. Supposed to happen on the 27th of every month, and I don't think it has backed up and I don't know how to rectify this. In addition, is there anything you can suggest to make the "i" button work better?  I either doesn't when I press on the keypad, OR it makes more than one i.  Kind of irritating.  (am on my pc right now).  Thank you again~!

Please use plain text.