Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
robin1976
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: 02

Re: sms message getting network out of order message

yes i am sure they are not blocking my messages as if i put my sim in an old phone i can send them messages no problem it is only a problem when my sim is in the blackberry 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi robin 1976

Ok , As I seen the Knowledge realated to this error is little outdated , And if you willing to try a few things then First refer to this Artcle and do your device Backup How To Backup Your BlackBerry 

Once it is done refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB31291 :  How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Then Perform a Clean OS relaod using desktop software  :KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Finally restore your data from Backup :

KB10339How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

Or have to contact your Carrier O2 again ,If this issue happening only with those two contacts, then they can figure out why and what's the reason because those call level services are related to Carrier and If that O2 Guru itself think that its a Blackberry Issue and they are unable to provide any support or solution , then ask them to escalate this issue to BlackBerry ,

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
robin1976
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: 02

i have tried all of that but still the same i have spoken to 02 guru and they tell me it is not them and to send the phone away to be repaired as it must be faulty 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi rohin1976

Are you sure you performed all those steps within this short period :smileywink:

robin1976 wrote:

i have spoken to 02 guru and they tell me it is not them and to send the phone away to be repaired as it must be faulty 

I completely disagree with that O2 guru ! Just ask him one simple question , If its a problem within your Device then how  you're able to send SMS to other Contacts except that two numbers ?

I guy is just fobbing you , Google a bit you will find a lot of cases within O2 forums or anywhere else , This is just a service provider issue. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.