10-14-2008 03:54 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-14-2008 09:48 PM
Are you trying to use your Blackberry as a modem? In other words - are you trying to access the internet through your Blackberry Bold?
If so, it's actually faily simple:
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed. Start Desktop Manager, then plug in your blackberry via USB.
2) Go to: Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center
3) On the left hand side, click "set up a connection or network"
4) Click "Set up a dial-up connection"
5) Click Standard Modem (this is your Bold)
6) Now this next part is dependant on your phone provider.
For Rogers, the phone number is: *99#
The Username and password field is left blank.
7) Then Click connect, and it should connect and setup an internet connection through your blackberry.