Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

flyingwineman
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

synchro failure in specific outlook contact record

I recently changed my Blackberry to a 9900 Bold and whenever I try to sync to Outlook it freezes on the same record.

The sync log shows the following, but I see no way to identify the failure point to the specific record so I can delete/fix the issue. - any ideas how to find the record?

16:23:59.630 Engine working - message event complete for messageId 15005 Updating 1592 of 1757 records

16:23:59.646 Engine working - message event complete for messageId 15005 Updating 1593 of 1757 records

16:24:44.476 Error Information: 18010 (0000465a) (KnownErrorWithLocalizedText), Description: An error has occurred during an attempt to update a device database record., File: .\BBTransBase.cpp, Line: 1005

16:24:45.059 Ending Status Update for BlackBerry Address Book

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: synchro failure in specific outlook contact record

Hey flyingwineman,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This issue may be related to the following article:

BlackBerry Desktop Software hangs when synchronizing Address book containing Asian characters

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB32534

If this does not resolve the issue further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.