Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
getawaylimo
My Device: Bold 9790
Accepted Solution

text message printing

I have a string of text messages and wonder if I can connect my blackberry to my computer, then access and print text message strings (from oldest to newest).

This print out would be used to verify statements made by various parties on certain dates at certain times (anticipating that's part of the message, when sent, when received, etc.)

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: text message printing

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. There used to be some 3rd party applications that you could install on a pc that could read the backup files that Desktop Manager makes but most of them don't last long before the developer no longer supports the application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: text message printing

getawaylimo wrote:

I have a string of text messages and wonder if I can connect my blackberry to my computer, then access and print text message strings (from oldest to newest).

Hi getawaylimo

You can also forward those SMS to your email address which you can print for your purpose.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.