Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: text messages auto deleting Bold 9900

T - Nation wrote :

I have been facing the same problem about auto deletion of Text messages.

Despite going through the above comments  and application, still the problem persists.

Hi T -Nation

Welcome 

If even after following those steps mentioned above your messages are deleted then have a look at this Knowledge Base :

KB14213 : Call logs, SMS text messages , and email messages are deleted from the BlackBerry smartphone.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Wind

so anyone found a solution yet for this problem ?

This is very dissapointing because this is my first blackberry phone and i cannot remember facing such stupid problem with any phone i have owned in the past 

this is very serious and cannot be ignored and im not willing to go on to each text massage and put it in the saved folder to get this done 

SBP
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Magti GSM

Same with me. Need reaction.

thanks

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: 03018487626

I am having same problem... msgz are gone in some days only number is visible and if i replied in some msgz my texts are visible and texts from other side are lost... please advise...

My Carrier: EE

Hi,
I am having the same problem - I have contacted the network provider and theyb have no soluition.
I don't think this is a handset problem as previously I had a 9900 on vodafone and didn't have a problem.
I have now moved over to business network EE and it is happening on the new handset.
I have the changed the validity to max and the text message period to forever - hasn't fixed it.
I am also losing emails after 30 days which is very frustrating.

Please help :smileyhappy:
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

I have the same issue. Have you found a resolution?

My Carrier: Globe

I have the same problem with my Blackberry 9900 -- there is no "Display Message Display Actions" or anything related on the options tab of messages application. I can only set validity period to "Max" and that is not working. Please help as these messages are important. Thank you!

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Cin Bell

Re: text messages auto deleting Bold 9900 after 7 days

I have had blackberrys for 10 years.  I can't figure out why incoming messages are self deleting after 7 days.  Plenty of memory on card and device.  Days to keep messges is set to "forever".  

Please help!!  I lost a buyer for a property and this cost me $3,000.00.