Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: mtn blackberry bold 9780 version 3.2
My Carrier: mtn
Accepted Solution

uncaught exception

Pls I need help with my blackberry bold 9780. My facebook is showing uncaught exception: java. lang.NoclassdefFound. Erro. Pls I really need ur help I have tried all I know but to no avail. Thank u as u help
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: uncaught exception

Pls don't create two threads with the same issue. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/uncaught-exception/m-p/2554621
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Forums Veteran I

There are issues with the new Facebook build. Of you updated you're facebook try Reading this post this might help. There are links for older version if you want to downgrade.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Downloaded-applications-for/Unable-to-browse-on-FB-on-9780/td...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: Aircel

yes mondi21 asked correct i have also same problem this is facebook new build problem buddy Smiley Happy

Forums Veteran I

I see. There are actually plenty of people I talked to having issues with the new Facebook build.
If your willing to downgrade, I suggest for you to delete your facebook app first, and download this older version.

This is version 4.0.0.13

Correct me if I'm wrong, you're running OS6 right? If yes! Here is the download link:
http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/Facebook/4.0.0.13/OS6/Facebook.jad

Good luck.
New Contributor

Thank u very much it help I really do appreciate. My FB is working
Forums Veteran I

Great! You're welcome. Glad I was able to help.
Let's all just wait for Facebook to resolve issue.

Cheers! Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I hope I not disturbing can u pls help with my blackberry browser each time I download a song more than 4MB it will reply with downloading fail have tried all I knw