Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
jason1994
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

update

when they going to do some decent updates on blackberry bolds? 

New Contributor
Repeida
My Device: BB Bold 9000

Re: update

True! all I see it's problem's after upgrading the software. and the problems that I'm having today are the same that people had at 2011...???? How can they say that are trying to correct the faults when 2 years later, the issues remain the same?!

I had the version 4, the facebook worked fine.. I've tried to install viber, but couldn't because there were missing something in the software (can't remember what), but I've red that you had to have the version 5 for this app... upgraded it and not even facebook it's working... can't download the viber app... the e-mail's are with an amazing delay... can't creat an link to gmail...

My carrier it's Vodafone PT

I have BB Bold 9000

Can't seem to find an answer to correct all of this... is it with time? or is it necessary to do something with the mobile?

Contributor
jason1994

Try get a new bb mate
New Contributor
Repeida

Wich one do you have?

I'm thinking trading this one for bold 9700 or curve 9320?

do you have an opinion, or they both not very good

New Contributor
Repeida

never mind the first question

Contributor
jason1994

Try get the 9900 mate that's what I have but they all seem the same to me. I might swap for a samsung or iphone
New Contributor
Repeida

that was what I was thinking... I'm starting to think that Apple would be a wise choice also.

Thank's

Contributor
jason1994

Yeah and its okay they don't change anything on hear I think they need to tbh
New Contributor
rmwpg
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790 (OS v 7.0.0.528)

[ Edited ]

Far be it from a neophyte like me to give anyone direct advice about which operating system is best, let alone which specific smartphone. 

But when I was researching a bit about Android vs. IPhone vs. BlackBerry, I noticed on each respective forum for each platform that many people had written in complaining about various aspects of their phones.

Apparently it's a bit of a case of "...the devil you know".  There appear to be serious issues with each type of OS and with each type of phone.  This is, however, just an armchair observation, and I'm sure there are people who are much more specifically informed who could provide a good opinion of an actual 'winner', despite the shortcomings of the platform.