Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9780 bold
My Carrier: rogers
Accepted Solution

upgrade

i m using bb9780 bold rogers .. some one gifted me this one . nd i lived in india .. i want to knw tht cn i upgrade this model OS 6 to OS 7
if yes .. thn aftr upgradation wl it cause any kind of problems or not

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: upgrade

Hello Born4u.

Ok I'll explain ...

The Blackberry 9780 only goes to the OS 6 so you can not upload it to version 7 or 7 ...

Since this model only reaches Blackberry 9780 and supported until OS 6 therefore is not compatible install OS 7 as each OS has a feature specification and to operate efficiently in each Blackberry ...

Regards Born4u...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like **

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: 9780 bold
My Carrier: rogers

thnkew sir .. bt sir my phne wrks very slow hw cn i overcome it . m thnking abt to update it .. cn i update it . & m afraid if i update may b it gets locked again .. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

If your blackberry is working in perfect leave it as is still operating, but are unsure how safe you do not update ...

Well, as I told you can not upgrade a 9780 to OS7 each OS works differently on each device.

Smiley Happy

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like **

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14