Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
xmissmuffinx
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

web, scrolling and BB protect issues, bold 9900

Web
Was browsing yesterday, when suddenly the 'toolbar' at the top of my browser which displays the number of tabs and website dissapeared. Any ideas how to get it back? It's a pain having to go through all the menus to switch tabs.

Scrolling
When trying to scroll down, my pad moves the cursor just fine, but the screen doesn't move. Instead, I have to use my finger on the screen. For example, writing in this text box, the cursor moves just fine up and down, but go on the main page and it won't budge. How could I fix this?

BB Protect
This is a weird one. It's always worked just fine in the past, but this morning when I went to backup before updating my software, it had me try to set it all up all over again and said I have no backups at all. What's up with this? I've had the phone since it came out last summer and never had this issue, or any of these issues really.

Any advice is appriciated - all was working just fine until yesterday afternoon, though I'm unsure how bB Protect was functioning as I only checked that this morning.

Thanks
Please use plain text.