Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: three

your attempting to open a secure connection,but the servers certificate has expired

i keep getting this pop up i cant get in to my phone at all to do anything i have tryed re-booting it and it has the same pop up every time i took in in to my local phone shop and  they said they have never seen this mesg before any ideas please as i need this phone for work its a blackberry torch 9800 i think any help will be great many thanks

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: your attempting to open a secure connection,but the servers certificate has expired

Hi and welcome to the forums

See if the link below describes your error and provides a resolution,

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB15204 Wi-Fi enabled BlackBerry smartphone prompts the user to trust a new BlackBerry certificate when connecting

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Re: your attempting to open a secure connection,but the servers certificate has expired

thank you for trying to help but it will not go past the first screan where it says continue close connection view certificate Smiley Sad
Highlighted
New Contributor

what about when i plug the phone in to my lap top it comes up with an option format do you think that will do anything ??