Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Bgeesmalls
My Device: 9360 curve

Re: 7.1.0 1133 Bundle O2 Update failure

Rather how do I do a quick system restore of a phone that is not responding, neither is the desktop app. Please!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

From the limited detail you've provided, I've given you all of the guesses I can find. Please read and try those...Safe Mode may be your friend right now. But, if you are not willing to try what is already recommended, then I'm not sure how to proceed.

FYI -- In BB vernacular, there is no such thing as "a quick system restore"...what I've provide already may well equate to that, but I do not know your specific expectations nor the full specifics of your situation, so I'm still having to guess.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Bgeesmalls
My Device: 9360 curve

OMG! After 5 hours straight of resolving this issue thanks to you dude im victorious! you are my hero...i saved like $50 which is what the repairs were quoting me......ur second guesses where on point andd worked like am a computer and cellphone genious....joining this forum was the best decision i made....i can go buy some new heels with the money i saved and tomorrow ill be listening to my FM radio on bb! YEY! Guys, NEVER do a wireless software upgrade ...its not worth it...USB all the way! Thanks again my Superman! :xxxx

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Well, I am very glad you were able to figure it out, and I thank you for the praise. I will also take your words as what I am sure that you also intended -- apology accepted. You see, I did take some offence at the tone of your earlier words and posts, but we're past that now, aren't we.

Enjoy the new heels! Cheers!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Janine8074
My Device: curve 8300

i did step one and it worked great thank u so very much but now i cant use facebook ?? can u help please

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Janine8074 wrote:

i did step one and it worked great thank u so very much but now i cant use facebook ?? can u help please

Hello,

There are many different things posted within this thread...please clarify what "step one" was for you.

Also, "cant use facebook" is a bit limited in detail...can you be more precise? Is the icon there? Is the icon gone? Is FB installed? What exactly do you try and what exactly happens? Are other services working fine?

Thanks.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates