Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

8310 calendar appts

How do I get my calendar appointments on the very front/main screen so I can just look at my phone and know what's coming up next without clicking in, other to get more detail?  I just want an overview of my schedule right on the first screen.  Can anyone help?

-Mike

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: 8310 calendar appts

Try going into Options | Theme, change to the BB Dimension Today theme to see if that's what you want.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor

Thank you for the reply.  I can still only get one appointment to show and it's not even the next appointment, it's the third and 2 days away.  The ones for 1 hour from now aren't showing.  Any idea?  Thank you.

Contributor

I have updated to calendar an changed appt's around.  But the screen info doesn't change.  Now, when I changed it's theme and then back, the appt's updated.  How can I get it to "refresh" instantly when an appt is changed?  Thanks in advance.

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Check out this link: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14646
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.