Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

8310 suddenly unable to receive emails, but can send them

New to BB.  I'm using Outlook Exchange.  I have had no problems sending or receiving messages until today.  All of a sudden I'm not getting my email on the BB (it is on the desktop).  Having no problem sending messages.  I have no filters on. Ran the diagnostic.  It lists a correct email address but responds "No" to Connection.  It also lists an incorrect email address and "No" to Connection.  How can I get my emails to show up on my BB again?

Thanks!

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: 8310 suddenly unable to receive emails, but can send them

Hi and Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried pulling out the battery with the BB on, leave it out for about thirty seconds and replace it.

Digital devices can be corrected like this. It is a common fix/diagnostic for Blackberry's.

Let me know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 8310 suddenly unable to receive emails, but can send them

Thank you for the nice welcome and the suggestion.  Didn't think about the old "reboot" solution (duh! on my part.)  But, alas it didn't work. 

I did get an email from Blackberry, suggesting that it may be my email provider. I'm headed down that route today.

Thanks for the help.