Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 8330 Curve

do you like the Pearl or the Curve better? What are the best and worst features of each? I am trying to decide if I want to spend the money and upgrade from my 7130g; if I do, I am not sure which one I want. I want a camera and video for sure. I have a SureType keyboard right now, and am not sure I want a QWERTY keyboard due to the size of the phone. I like a smaller one usually.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

I have owned both the Curve and the Pearl. I wouldn't recommend the pearl to anyone who uses the texting or email. It is a real pain to type a long message and I found it way too annoying. When I switched the Curve I found it to be a very light device and not too big in size. I would definitely recommend the Curve.
CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

New Contributor

thank you so much for your advice.
New Contributor

one other quick question-how's the camera on the Curve? My current BB does not have a camera and I really miss it.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

2 Megapixel camera... not too bad at all for a phone. My pictures look decent. Also there is no video recording unless you have OS 4.3 or higher.
CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

Contributor

Which BB you choose is just that, a choice you have to make... For me the full qwerty is much better, I prefer it for a number of reasons including the ability to have more keys as speed dial, I dont have to rely on a computer to spell my words, I actually have to spell correctly, it helps me with English lol. Whichever you choose one thing for sure is you will be happy again, they both have a cam. :smileyhappy:

New Contributor

Tmobile is the worst service out there for signal.  I would run to the ends of the earth to hide from them.  If they found me I would have to defend myself.  Cingular AT&T is the best on signal.  These others need to improve dramatically or go out of business.  Sprint isn't much better on 3 bars of signal strength.  In fact none of these services is worth what they charge.  Sorry, I needed to vent.
New Contributor

I bought the 8330 when I switched from ATT to Alltel and love it.

I had the 8300 with ATT and now have the 8330.

Great phone!