Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
bigape
My Device: Not Specified

8330, No Email

Hello.  I am new to this board, but have read quite a few threads this morning that are similar to, but not exactly like, my issue.

You see, I got a new 8330 from Sprint last week.  After contacting my company and getting a BES account, I went through the Enterprise Activation process.  Once complete, I started getting Email and my calendar information.

Over the weekend, my 2 year old pushed the button on the left side that accesses the voice calling feature.  The phone stated that it was scanning my contacts folder for voice calling information and to standby.  After 2 hours of waiting, I gave up and powered off the phone.  After repowering the phone, all of my services work except new wireless Email.  The only way to get Email on my phone is to hook up the USB cable to my laptop and synchronize.  Wireless sync does not work, and when I try to send a message from the phone, it fails.  The message on the screen says "Message Status:  Service Blocked".

Did something in the voice configure stuff get locked?  How can I unlock it?

Since people are always asked for the File Free number, on mine it is 44710279 bytes.

Thanks for any help.

Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: 8330, No Email

Call your IT and try reactivating it.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.