Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 8330C

8330 curve problem

Just returned from Sprint store (one hour ago) for the fourth time with same problem...

Quick battery drain 

Red flashes and then stops and won't turn on and is dead.

They removed my contacts and reinstalled OS.

Won't turn but I get the following message   JUM Error 102

Reset

When i do Reset with ball red light comes onthen goes off and hourglass starts and ends w/ JUM Error 102 again.

What's it telling me?

Enough of this nonsense I'm requesting a replacement tomorrow

My Device: Blackberry 8330
My Carrier: BLACKBERRY

Re: 8330 curve problem

I need help. My phone is always said ''JUM Error 513 Reset'' then wehn Problem click it. It's always say error again, I don't know hot to fix it,. i try took it to the cell phone repair but they said. The flash file is not compatible,, i need help.. Will you tell me what to do with this problem?

Thank you so much..

Trusted Contributor

My phone is being checked by a Sprint Tech now. I've decided that no matter what he finds that i will abandon the 8330and get the upgrade that I'm entitled to___a 9350 for $49.  After 4 tries to fix it I don't trust it anymore.

If I didn't dislike AT&T and Verizon so much I'd switch carriers.

I've been w/o service for  over a week and I'm getting used to it. Maybe I could do w/o my computer too.

The less tech gadgets the less headaches.

Trusted Contributor

Sprint store could not tell me what the JUM Error 102 meant. Reset wouldn't work.

They ordered me a new 8330  Curve but they lost 12 years worth of contacts playing around with the old Curve.

I feel like I've been robbed. They could have ordered another one on the first visit I made with the problem.

Then I decided to upgrade to a 9530 but they wouldn't let me keep my old "everything data" plan. They wanted $37/mo more. I will make a change later.