Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dm3610
My Device: Not Specified

8330 pictures

Took some pictures and saved them. were in the phoune under pictures. Then formatted card after the fact no can't find those pictures. any way to retrive these? not sure where they were stored.

Also  some pictures taken from sprint website from another phone I some how do not know how but were downloaded to download.do what is download.do is it on the phone somewhere and can I get these pictures? 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: 8330 pictures

So you don't know if your saved pictures were under the device memory or the media card?

If they were under the device memory, they should still be there. Look at the Media icon > Menu > Explore and see where they are.

If they were saved to the Media Card you formatted the card--sorry, they are gone.

In your second paragraph, I have no idea what you are asking. The one long run-on sentance is hard to decipher.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dm3610

Sorry didn't see the reply button and clicked on tags.

I viewed pictures on sprints website. clicked on download and they were downloaded. phone stated complete and showed download.do. Can't find the pictures or download.do

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

It appears you found the reply button now.

Let me repeat: Look at the Media icon > Menu > Explore. 

Look in the Device Memory under pictures, and in the Media Card under pictures.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dm3610

found one under device memory home user pictures. the other one was listed there as______.do but no picture. I guess it didn't save it. I just found other stuff, under samples mms tunes, pictures etc. Thanks for your help
Please use plain text.
Visitor
zahran
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone

I see the pictures but i cannot find the folder that was together with video camera, voice notes, ring tones, music in the media. i want to able to put all the pictures in its folder and be able to tranfer manually to my laptop using usb cable as i used to do. please do help

Please use plain text.