Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: 8350i SMS / MMS receive

What is the problem you are having?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Runnin-Riot
My Device: BB 8350I

Me and my boss just purchased the 8350i with Nextel service. All of my text messages to him and or to me are delayed serveral hours as well as texts coming from other carriers. The phone is delayed about 5 hours on average before recieving the messages the people are sending to us. We are located inMinneapolis Minnesota Everywhere i am i have more the satisfactory service. I have been reading and only seeing now how this phone has had nothing but SMS/MMS problems. Do you know of any troubleshooting I can do? We are not wanting to pull our batteries out every 5 mins to get messages??

Thanks for your response BTW its very well appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Oh, I already answered your question in the new thread you started.

Please don't double post.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve-BlackBerry-8300/8350i-For-Nextel-What-it-wor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.