Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
rynbdr
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 8350i on Boost Mobile, eveything works

I would appreciate any help or information you can provide to make this transition as easy as possible lol thanks

New Contributor
rynbdr
My Device: Not Specified

hey ezcomputers, did ya have any luck getting your phone to work with your boost mobile service? My friend has boost but someone gave her a blackberry 8350i meant to be used for nextel

New Contributor
stavi31
My Device: 8350i nextel

I need help setting up my messaging on my phone

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

stavi31 wrote:

I need help setting up my messaging on my phone

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

You might start here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
stavi31

I need the file to transfer my 8350i to a boost phone with messaging 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

stavi31 wrote:

I need the file to transfer my 8350i to a boost phone with messaging 

Ummmm...what? You want to transfer your data from your 8350i to a new (non-BB) Boost Phone with messaging? If so, you can export your data from your 8350i to an Ascii or CSV file via this KB; using that on your new Boost phone is a function of that device. Or perhaps you can synchronize to a compatible PIM and then do whatever you need from there to synchronize with your new Boost phone. Unless I've again misunderstood your request...in which case please provide more details so that we can fully understand exactly what you wish to accomplish.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
stavi31

No, i have a nextel 8350i phone with a boost sim. I cannot text message

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

stavi31 wrote:

No, i have a nextel 8350i phone with a boost sim. I cannot text message

Text messaging (SMS) is a function of your voice-level services from your carrier. They are not part of your RIM/BB level data services. As such, you need to contact your carrier for assistance.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
stavi31

Did that, they can't do anything. Its in the service book on the phone. I got a program that i can't extract. The program i have is forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-combined3.zip

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Service Books are provided by the carriers. I've no idea what the program you got from crackberry is...nor any idea how to use it. Perhaps the person you obtained it from has some idea how they intended it to be used?

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates