Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

8520 glitch

I had a recent issue in which my 8520 curve kept glitching. So I assumed that possibly a security wipe would fix it, well it glitched and shut down half way through. An option to format my micro sd came up I said yes now I have no media how can I get it back, is it possible at all?
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Re: 8520 glitch

What is glitching? Is the problem on your phone or SD card? Did you format the SD card on Windows 7 before?

I once formatted my SD Card on Windows 7 then put it in my phone, formatted it, after that it was not recoverable. Maybe your case if different but when you put the card in your PC does it show the drive is full?

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Before the accidental format issue I would say corrupt data on my pc but in my phone it would work fine
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Chances are your card is no longer usable if there were corrupt files. Mine I did a drag & drop and disconnected the phone from computer and the SD card memory got corrupted. You can try access from PC and check the SD card but I doubt it will work.