Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

daveb365
My Device: Not Specified

8520 menu shorcut query

Is it possible to change the six shortcuts on the homescreen of the 8520? If so how? cheers for the reply
Visitor
Switcher
My Device: 8520

Re: 8520 menu shorcut query

Icons

Chances are the Icons on your main page are not set-up the way you would like them. We are all different - so of course you can customize this as well!

• Think about what tasks you do most frequently, or which applications you use most often. These should be the first icons you see when you turn on your BlackBerry. 
  • Move the icon by highlighting the icon and clicking the BlackBerry Menu button, and then choose "Move".
  • The Icon will now have a frame with arrows around it, use your trackball to move it up, down, left or right. 
  • Do this with any other Icons you wish to move until your page is exactly as you want it!

From this site...
The stronger the tide, the harder I will swim...
Visitor
JonahVillanueva
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: 8520 menu shorcut query

I try the solution but it won't work. After I highlighted the shortcut and press the BB Menu.. It shows only the Switch application box. I think there is something in the options that are disable and i dont know what it is. Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks.