Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
gab02
My Device: Curve 9220

9220 Calendar - Facebook deletes my appointments.

My calendar appointments are getting deleted everytime i log in and out of Facebook. The Blackberry Calendar application option is not enabled on facebook.
 I have tried to delete the service book but everytime i use facebook, it comes back.

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: 9220 Calendar - Facebook deletes my appointments.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I would first check the default services on the device to see if the Facebook calendar is activated.

Click on options> device>advanced system settings>default services. Make sure that the CICAL is associated with your email address and not Facebook.

The last link is to the Facebook support page.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB16331 How to add Facebook events to the Calendar application on the BlackBerry smartphone

KB17992 Using the Calendar application on a BlackBerry smartphone that supports multiple Calendar

Facebook for Blackberry Support page

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
gab02

When the Service Book is deleted, CICAL option does not appear, only the Contact List, which is set to default.

When I undelete the service book, CICAL is set to Facebook and there is no other option available.
New Contributor
gab02

Um, hello?

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

Do you have an email account associated with your device as described in the article I posted previously? What you posted about deleting service books didn't make sense. Under calendar>options what calendars are listed? Is there a calendar named default? Please post the name of the calendars and the number of items listed for each.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB17992 Using the Calendar application on a BlackBerry smartphone that supports multiple Calendar

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
gab02

nRe: 9220 Calendar - Facebook deletes my appointments.

No, i haven't set up an email account.

Default calendar is listed but when the Facebook service book is present, the only calendar listed is Facebook, and I can't select any other.

Um, is it possible that an update caused this?

New Contributor
gab02

Hey?