Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
tdjackson
My Device: 9300 Curve

9300 Can't connect for email after upgrade

I am going to try to make this as simple and short as possible. I have a 9300 and it was due for upgrade from A T & T spouse has Iphone wanted new one not in upgrade period. Used my number to do upgrade now email doesn't work on 9300. AT & T Tech tried to help but it was a no go. They stated that Rim might have disabled something but not sure any assistance is wonderful. (even a link to fix it is fine also if it has been posted befor)

Thanks,

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: 9300 Can't connect for email after upgrade

I hve a feeling the carrier took away your blackberry data plan.  Call the carrier and confirm that your blackberry has the correct data plan attached.  I have a feeling since you used your number to upgrade another phone, the required data plan for the blackberry has been removed.  I don't think RIM disabled anything, but the carrier did.

My Device: 9300 Curve

THANKS!! I am going to try that with my carrier and see what happens.
Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Good deal, keep us posted.