Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
blacksnake
My Device: curve 8520 + 9320

9300 Replacement Trackpad

Hey Guys,

I've been having issues with the trackpad on my curve 9300. No matter which way I want to scroll the trackpad will always scroll up to the top of the screen. My Bro-in -Law had a spare one which I fitted, it worked until I held the "A" key to lock the keyboard, when I un-locked the k/board the trackpad had stopped working?

Had enough, so ordered a new trackpad from eBay (£3.85) which arrived this morning. Fitted it, booted up device, and it don't work!!?? The 'click' function works but nothing at all from the scroll.

It looks the same.... The numbers on the replacement are: 10421-16 on the up side, and underneath: HDW-27779-041 which mean nowt to me. Do any of y'all know if that's the right one?

Cheers in advance,

Chris

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Olny two tihgns mtater wehn cmospnoig a BBm mssaege.... as lnog as the frist and lsat ltteres of a wrod are in the rghit pacle, the biarn wlil siltl rcoeginse the wrod... So mcuh for seplclhcek!!!"
Please use plain text.