Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

princessjoyrisiderio
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: 9310 Can't play youtube videos using blackberry browser

I am having the same issue with my 9220 so I decided to play youtube videos on opera mini though video quality is poor. I hope RIM will fix the issue soon.
Please use plain text.
J_Chungsta
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Actually it is a problem with YouTube's mobile site, the redirecting link seems to be missing. Hopefully YouTube will try and fix this issue
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Farmerb22
My Device: curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost

Actually it would be nice to here that from someone at RIM instead of nothing at all. That's why thede forums are here I thought. My father suggested that this all started happening the night the asteroids went ripping by all the sattelites. Dunno if he's right or not. Thanks for your comment. Just wishing to hear from a RIM rep. Hate to be whinning so much but I hate being ignored esp after all the money I've spent with this company over the years.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cobra0108
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: rim

ANY1 THERE PLZ ANSWER OUR MSG'S!!!! :/ lol. Were is youtube, plz bring it bk....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ajitverma
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: marketing

Better you contact your RIM, there your expand more money to getting truble free services lol we all also upset bcoz max pepole using youtube only in BB
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cobra0108

I found 2 other apps that r doing a no bad job but not as gd as youtube but is better than nothing. Xenozu & access vuclip which both r in bb apworld. Other youtube apps in app world realy have poor qaulity video. Xenozu & access vuclip do have ok qaulity. Will do untill youtube comes back.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
doctorwho55
My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: at&t

I understand where you are coming from with this, problems do occur.  But, its the way that RIM is acting about this.  They show no will to support their users (claiming that this problem is caused by an external application, which is obviously not true here), some of whom are very loyal to them.  And in my opinion, any company who treats their users like that does not deserve to survive in this world of business.  This lack of caring is the reason I have decided not to renew with another Blackberry phone once my plan expires.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
doctorwho55
My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: at&t

Even still though, I don't wish to support these app makers who are quite honestly taking code from another source, giving outube a new look, and lowering the quality to 240 or 360p.  RIM needs to get up off their asses and tell their loyal users that they are trying to fix the problem, not that its on our end.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Farmerb22
My Device: curve 9310
My Carrier: Boost

Right on Right on!! I was starting to think something was wrong with me. I'm not crazy for being so bitter about this. I'm so glad others feel like I do. I'm sick of being ignored like an old stale cookie on a dessert buffet. All they care about in these forums is convincing Z10 customers they will help fix Z10 issues. Way more people purchased these phones and people are returning Z10s left and right. RIM RIP
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cobra0108

Hehe. This is the place to vent your anger for RIM!!. I tried to contact youtube support but FAILED!!! >:smileysurprised:. More chance of winning the lotto than getting answers. this community support forum is meant to help!! Only gonna help promoting ppl to go mad way no answers lol.
Please use plain text.