Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

anil225
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: MTNL

9320 Unable to register - Device is not registered with wireless provider

Model- 9320

Location- Delhi, India

Netowrk Provider- MTNL

Activated my Plan as per details given here - http://mtnldelhi.in/dolphin/index.php/blackberry-services  by sending code- ACTBB 3G 30

I got the message that my services is active. Also, mtnl customer care say that my no/deviceis showing registered with them.

I have follow all the process to regiser. Now I am unable to register on mtnl/blackberry.com and unable to use any services. 

I am able to browse websites via SIM gprs.

Please give me solution to fix it.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: 9320 Unable to register - Device is not registered with wireless provider

You will need to contact MTNL with questions regarding your account. There is not much we can do here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
anil225

I Have already give them details, they are saying that my device is showing registered & activated at their end.

So, where should I go?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Do you have a bb logo next to your network coverage indicator on the upper right of the home screen? If not, you are not connected to BIS. This really sounds like a problem with your account not being provisioned properly. it's not uncommon to get reps on the phone that are not familiar with proper provisioning for BB services.

Try this, though, go to Options and type "host routing table". Hit the menu key and select "Register Now."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
anil225

Hi,

There is no logo on right upper side of screen.
I have follow above step many time to register.

Customer care people are not providing specific help or they are not expert on blackberry.

Is there any other way?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

You can try a diagnostics by going to Manage Connections >Networks and Connections >Mobile Network >menu key >Diagnostics Test >menu key >Run.

If it does not pass the connections diagnostics then there is nothing we can do here. You must contact your carrier. If they cannot get it working then you need to press them to escalate your case to RIM. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here with regards to your account.
Please use plain text.
anil225

Thanks John.
I have already perform diagnosis and failed the connection test.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bbfan-101
My Device: 9530
My Carrier: Vodacom

[ Edited ]

This sounds very familiar. As John said, you must get your service provider to escalate the case to RIM. You need to call their data support line and not their customer services line.

Try this though as it is something I recently learnt : https://mtnl.blackberry.com/ when you try to create an account with your imei and pin does it tell you that your device is disabled or suspended? Mine did... But I have escalted the case to RIM to find out for sure.

Hope that helps!

Please use plain text.