If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
lindayoung
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: koodo

9320 blackberry curve app problem

I just upgraded from a blackberry curve 9300 to a blackberry curve 9320 and on my 9300 I had a td canadatrust app and a Scotia bank app and for some reason on the new 9320 I have which I tried to get these apps and it says they are unavailable for this device. Why would this be? I realize it is a 7.1 version and my 9300 was only 6.0 version but seriously the will be coming out with 10 soon. I checked and they haven't upgraded these apps since 2010 does this mean that these apps are no good for the version I have now and if so wow they need to upgrade these apps to support these newer version phones. Or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: 9320 blackberry curve app problem

Hi lindayoung

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with apps compatibility, But those apps are developed by specific vendors and we can't do much if they don't update there application to support higher OS versions, you can send an email on there support section to know if they have any plans to update those applications in near future.

Regarding BlackBerry 10 its a complete new platform , and till now more then  34,000 apps all waiting for RIM’s approval and more will added soon.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lindayoung
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: koodo

Thanks for the help I am taking this phone back!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello lindayoung

You are welcome .. So you're going to replace your new BlackBerry Curve 9320 , Well its a users choice.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.