If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: 9320 curve overheats and short battery life

Ilumsden wrote:

Hi Prince,

if you read my first post you will see I have done all of this, the phone gets hot without being in use and its random, my point I am trying to get across here is that 100's of people are reporting the same issue with the same model but still the answers stay the same and they do not work, I am a competent 40 year old in the IT industry and run a full division for a software company in South Africa. SO I promise you I have done all, that you have asked before you asked, I researched as many things as possible (like 100's of others have) but still no proper solution. closing apps upgrading etc is not fixing this phone and if so many people are reporting the same issue it must be faulty. Thank you for all your help but what little faith I have in BB is gone and I am off to the iStore.

Hi llumsden

I agree and  Its good to know that you are working for an IT industry and have a good knowledge about those issues, But my friend there are millions of devices sold and and we cannot rule out any defects to a few from those millions and if that the situation then as I said earlier you can contact your Carrier or Service provider to know them about the issue and see what they can offer.

But you want to roll to Iphone then its your own choice because its your hard earned money and you are free to take your decission.Or just take your BlackBerry Curve 9320 to your Service provider .

Good Luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.