Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
MichaelRumrunner117
My Device: curve 9320
Accepted Solution

9320 problems

Tried to download the bbm voice on my blackberry curve 9320 it says that "this device cannot support bbm voice" can't even delete my old bbm.... please help 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: 9320 problems

Hello MichaelRumrunner117

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First check this Catalog page and be sure that your Country is in supported country list that supports BBM7 http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/?lang=en .

If you're  able to see your country in supported list then you can try it again , for that first Uninstall or delete any existing verson of BlackBerry Messenger . On your Homescreen go to Options> Device > Aplication Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger  from that list .

KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once it is done perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait a min then reinsert it back.After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  www.blackberry.com/bbm and the most recent available for your device .After reinstalling see if that helps .

Please Note :

If you're having BBM7 then your BBM Contacts are integrated with your BlackBerry ID , after installing when you login with your BlackBerry ID your Contacts will be restored back , but if you're having any previous persion then first do a local backup , you can backup in your Media card, refer to this KB for further  help

KB20554 How to back up and restore the BlackBerry Messenger contact list

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
MichaelRumrunner117

Good day I have another problem my blackberry device analyzer icon αη∂ power saver mode dissapeared but I still see it in the application manager how do I get it back? Αη∂ I tried every other opitons I saw
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Michael

Good to know that your previous issue has been solved :smileyhappy:

Regarding your current issue , First can you confirm your device OS version , to know that On your Homescreen  Go to Options > Device >  About Device Version > first set of numbers on the third line.

Let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
MichaelRumrunner117

My os is 7.1.0.398 αη∂ I got to download the blackberry device analyzer but I realized the battery saving mode is also missing
Elite II
prince2012

Hello MichaelRumrunner117

You have to update your device software to OS 7.1.0.675 or higher to use BlackBerry Device Analyzer , And regarding Battery Saving Mode , are you sure its not hidden ,On your Homescreen Go to Options > Type Battery Saving Mode > Are you able to see that application , if you're then Click on it and see if it responds.

Or Connect your device and run Desktop Software > On Desktop Software Click on Applications > It may take a while to refresh the list , after that scroll down and see if you're able to view that application , if you see Battery saving mode then a + sign will appear next to click on that to install it in your device .( Please note while doing so your PC should be Connected to an active Internet before running Desktop Software )

If above method fails then you have to reload / Update to an higher OS which will also help to get the Device Analyzer application. If you want help in updating your device software then let us know. 

New Contributor
MichaelRumrunner117

I have another issue with my blackberry and i need the link to download bbm 7 beacuse the one i have right now stopped working with wifi only the voice is working but my messages are not sending

Contributor
maryke900
My Device: blackberry 9320 curve

After wipe blackberry saving mode gone and device analyzer
Contributor
maryke900
My Device: blackberry 9320 curve

Phone go in repair software upgrade
Elite II
prince2012

maryke900 wrote:
Phone go in repair software upgrade

So you mean you send your BlackBerry for repair ? 

If you have anything please explain your problem in details or please follow those suggestion that I already posted to resolve your issue with those application.