Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
luncanlp
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320, 3G, Wi-Fi

9320 wi-fi apps issues

Dear support team and tech-nerds, :smileyhappy:

Because I have this strange situation with a series of apps, I guess I have an issue with my wireless driver on my 9320 device with 7.1 Bundle 2030 OS.

When I access the next apps - YM, GTalk, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, Opera, GMaps, Imo etc.  they connect and work just fine (both on my mobile data plan from Orange and wi-fi)

My BBM also works great, except for the voice chat - I always get the error "Your voice chat connection can't be established". And I did tried to connect on several wi-fi networks.

And now´s the issue that really annoys me:

the apps like Traductor, AccuWeather and THE MOST IMPORTANT IM+ Talk won't connect on wi-fi. The first two work great on my mobile data plan only, and while on my mobile data plan the IM+Talk says that connection was successful I still can´t connect to my Skype account, or any other account (YM, GTalk etc) and when I activate wi-fi it says that connection can´t be established.

I come to my suspicion that something is wrong with my wireless driver after really annoying the Shape support team for a couple of weeks (they were awesome and had a lot of patience in providing me all the support data required to solve this issue, but still with no luck) and after reading some similar related materials. :smileysad:

Well guys, my IM+Talk app is uninstalled now and my wish to be able to make Skype calls from my BB is waiting for your reply. :smileyhappy:

There are only two ways to receive my eternal gratitude :smileyhappy: -  you either give me a solution to make this app work (sorry, to make my wireless work while using this app :smileyvery-happy: ) to be able to have voice calls using Skype, or you can work a little bit to allow Skype account to be synced to and Skype voice calls to be made on BBM :smileyhappy:
What do you say about that? :smileywink:

Thank you very, very much for your replies and suggestions!

Yours,

Petru

PS: Any private data requested in solving this situation will be provided on PM's only.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
luncanlp
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320, 3G, Wi-Fi

Re: 9320 wi-fi apps issues

Dear all,

Problem solved with IM+ Talk.
Still the same issues with BBM, AccuWeather and Traductor.

This thread can be closed, I guess  ...

Please use plain text.