Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
FredAnnoyed
My Device: Curve 9330
My Carrier: Verizon

9330, OS 6, Facebook 3.3.0.11 Log In Problems

Yesterday I upgraded my Facebook application to 3.3.0.11. I haven't been able to log in to Facebook via my Blackberry since. It tells me "You have entered an incorrect email/password combination. Hint: Facebook passwords are case sensitive (2401)." I am using the correct email & password combination. I even changed the password to something shorter and easier to type on the Blackberry. 

How do I fix the problem? Perhaps it would be best just to downgrade back to the previous version of the FB app? How do I do that? 

Thanks for help! 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: 9330, OS 6, Facebook 3.3.0.11 Log In Problems

My guess is you are accidentally typing in the wrong password. Make sure that if you want numbers you have to hit alt each time or hold the alt key while you enter the numbers. Sometimes people think they are entering numbers when they are actually entering letters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.