Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
Andi0r
My Device: 9360

9360 All Languages Firmware

Hi,

i'm new at the bb community :smileyhappy:

i've got my 9360 some weeks ago and now i want to change the language to russian, but its not available on my blackberry. so i have googled and found that there exists an all language firmware, but i don't know where i can get it.

My provider in austria said i should ask blackberry, blackberry told me that i should ask my provider.

My provider is T-Mobile Austria :smileysad:

Do you know where i can download the firmware?

best regards

Andreas

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: 9360 All Languages Firmware

Hello Andi0r

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Before Installing any All Language pack OS on your PC first remove any previously Installed OS packs if any then you can try it this way to add any specific Language on your BlackBerry smartphone :

1.Download and Install on your PC any  OS pack having All Language from your carrier site or any other because you are not limited to your Carrier OS packs only if you want you can download from any other Carrier sites  Carriers

• ( Make sure you are downloading for the same device model )

3.. Download and install the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software

4.Search your C: drive for Vendor.xml and delete them, there may be one or two vendor.xml ( On your Pc change your folders option to show hidden files/folders ) :

•     C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
  •     C:\Users\Windows UserName\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML

Once completed Open BlackBerry Desktop Software > Select Applications. > In the Language and Input Support section, select the language to be added to the BlackBerry smartphone (a + will appear next to the language to install) > Click Apply.

KB13067 : How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphone.

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
rhaghiel
My Device: Mexico 9360

Re: 9360 All Languages Firmware

don't be sad my friend. you cand find it, just click this http://furiousguido.com/2013/04/07/official-os7-1-0-912-for-blackberry-curve-9360-via-t-mobile-allla...  get well for your blackberry